The Purpose for Existence: Acts.2:41
To celebrate Jesus Christ (Worship & Praise)
To be trained in the Words of righteousness (Matt.4:4)
To encourage and fellowship with the saints (Testimony
To celebrate communion and break bread together with joy
To pray to the Father and express our gratitude and asking for His power against the enemy.
The How To:
Everyone will prepare oneself to host a group in the home
Give you a teaching manual, a uniform standard for all
Avoid controlling and hoarding the time. Give others opportunity
You will have to improvise when I am not around
Every first or second Wednesday by 6.30pm we will all come together
The teaching manual will reach you by Friday of each week
Leave your address, phone number and e-mail address
Communication will be done via email and telephone
Record any acts of God and share it with the group
If you have any question it can be answered via email or phone
Five Things That Are Must:
- Praise & Worship
- Prayer & Fasting
- Holiness & Sacrifice
- Obedience & Faith
- Repentance & Forgiveness
A Look At The Church
1. Who were the Apostles sent to the Jews to bring redemption to the people of God who are called Israel? Was it Peter, James, Bartholomew etc?
2. Who was given the mandate and commissioned as the Apostles to the Gentiles as recorded in the book of Acts of the Apostles?
3. What was the original mandate of Christ to the Apostle Paul from Acts.9:16? What was the area of this mandate? Who were included in the mandate?
4. Where did the Apostle Paul constantly go first before he went to those whom the Lord sent him? Were they the Jews or Gentiles?
5. Where was the presence of God with His power manifested with unparallel might and anointing in Paul’s ministry? Was it when he went to the Jews or the Gentiles?
6. Who was calling the shots? God or Paul? Was it both God and Paul? What would you say is the closest thing to the heart of God as He works by His Spirit with fallen humanity or redeemable humans?
7. Where did Paul encounter persecution and opposition without failing? Were they the Jews or the Gentiles?
8. Where was Paul most successful in the ministry Christ had committed to his care? Was it with the Jews or Gentiles?
9. Did Paul’s culture affinity and past life haunt him, providing the reasons for his continual pull to the Jews in a way to make up for what he had done?
10. How many times did Paul go to the Jews in Acts of the Apostles chapter 1 to 28? Read it carefully and count the number of times he was in trouble with them as he gravitated towards the Synagogues. Count also his move towards the Gentiles. Record the number of times in two separate columns.
11. Paul was killed during his mission to the Jews. Who killed him and why? God gave him back his life as a result of the prayers of the Saints.
12. What would you say? Was Paul an obedient servant that never allowed his personality or past to get in the way?
13. Have you ever read the Book of Acts of the Apostles more than 2 to 3 times? Did you find out the history of the Church from infancy as opposed to what is going on in today’s world of the 21 Century?
14. Where did the Church meet in the first 100 years of her existence on this earth? Can you find out from reading the Book of Acts?
15. If the Book of Acts did not mention tithes, building projects, erecting structures to house converts & the saints and pressurising the saints to give money, where then did this present world find those things? How then was the Church able to survive the first 100 years?